June 21, 2007

Thankful Thursday




This is my first Thankful Thursday post. I've been reading other bloggers' posts for a while, and decided to jump in!

This week, I'm thankful for:

  • Time alone with my hubby, while CJ's away at camp. We've had a great time re-connecting and just being newlyweds again! Being able to talk, watch movies, etc. without interruption has been a priceless luxury.
  • Being able to finally see some pictures of CJ at camp yesterday. Since we can't talk (I've been bombarding her with emails, cards & care packages), I've been a little nervous about how she's doing. I could look at her face in the pictures & tell she's having a great time.
  • Accountability to honor my husband. By blessing him, I've been tremendously blessed.
  • The Book of James, which I'll start posting about this weekend.
  • God's financial provision. He continues to amaze me.
What are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments. Then head over to Iris at Sting My Heart to post your own thoughts!

Melissa

8 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

welcome to TT! Great list..you must miss your baby..:( so glad you got to know she is having a great time...

:))

lisa

Diane Viere said...

I'll chime in with The Preacher's Wife...to say WELCOME to TT!

So glad you've joined us.

And enjoy that time alone with your husband while your little one is away having such fun. What a blessing--doubled!

Diane

Jennifer said...

So many things I'm thankful for, but on my mind lately is my healthy son. Since our friends just lost their toddler son to leukemia, I'm thankful for every waking minute I get to spend with Caleb. (even the hard-to-take toddler ones!)

Mary said...

Welcome to TT! Glad you could join us. It's amazing what this Thankful day does to our hearts. Glad your daughter is having fun at camp....and you and hubby are having fun at home.:) Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Welcome to TT!
Don't you love James?

Glad you're joining in--thanks for sharing your list!

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, glad you are here. I enjoyed your thankful list.

Alycia said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!! And, thank you for stopping by my blog too :) I am so happy I have found your place ~ I've already been blessed by reading through your posts. I will definitely be back to read more. I enjoyed your list very much ~ you will find the ladies from the TT community to be so encouraging and uplifting. I'm so happ you joined in! Blessings to you this weekend!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am thankful for SO many things! I'm thankful that I've found your blog, too! :-)