August 7, 2008

Around the House - August Edition

Tonight, I'm praising God for:

~providing $13,000+ to house orphans in Peru and another $5,000 for a Christian school there. All in 5 nights of VBS offering. He doubled our goal. Is there any doubt He is AMAZING?!

~the testimony of the Chapman family on Larry King Live. Again, AMAZING.

~a wonderful week of VBS. I was working out of my comfort zone, but it was so worth it!

~answers to prayer, and details worked out. I'll be sharing more when I can catch my breath.


Tomorrow, I'll be:

~starting to clean the house. I promise, it was so pretty Saturday evening. The past few days of work, VBS, and CJ's softball camp have left just enough time to mess up & no time to clean up.

~enjoying a night alone with R & CJ, hopefully with popcorn and a DVD.

The rest of the weekend, I'll be:

~running carpool for the last day of softball camp

~traveling for a family member's surprise birthday party

~preparing for and teaching Sunday School

~trying to rest before the start of another busy week.

1 comment:

Jill said...

My husband and I saw the Chapmans on Larry King and it was just wonderful. How about that flower and "SEE" that little Maria drew. Wow. And I'm with you on the house + attention. Mine is in desperate need. Have a good weekend.