October 20, 2008

Weekend Recap

~Grocery shopping
~Cleaning house
~Jewelry party
~Extremely sore throat...painful!
~Football game...overtime win, baby!
~Aches & stuffy head...sent R & CJ to church without me
~My own personal Sunday School time
~Completed a God-task...not as difficult as I'd anticipated
~Lunch...loving whoever invented the crock pot!
~More football and nap on the sofa
~Puzzle with CJ
~Reading
~Board game with CJ
~Three book reviews
~More reading
~Death of smoke detector battery...a 4:00 a.m. wakeup call
~No electricity
~No more sleep
~Back to work...sigh.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sorry to hear about the sore throat - allergies maybe? And I do love my crockpot. I can't wait for the day when I can take an afternoon nap. As it is now, I work like a crazy woman when the little one sleeps so I can shorten my to-do list. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kelly said...

I am with you on the crock pot love:-)

Sorry about not feeling well, and the smoke alarm at 4:00 am, but otherwise sounds like a cozy fall weekend:-)

Alana said...

I hope you had the right battery for your smoke detector. That happened to us a couple of weeks ago and we had to try and sleep through it from 2am on...UGH!