April 19, 2009

Let's Seek Him Together

His Girl and I have been accountability partners for a little while now. (Kinda' neat when you consider that we live completely across the country from each other. You gotta' love the internet sometimes.) Last week, I told her that I've been a little weary lately and I need a change. I had decided to pull out a Bible study I'd bought several years ago, but never done. I asked her to join me. I was looking forward to yet another excuse to chat with her during the week, when I had a great idea...why not invite the world wide web to join us?

If, like me, you're in need of revival, please pray about joining us for Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. We'll begin with an intro post during the first week of May (probably Monday, May 4th). That will be the first week of study. Amber (His Girl) and I will alternate hosting each week, which means we'll post our thoughts about the week's study and give you a place to link up to your own post. Each week of study has a section for group use entitled "Seeking Him Together", which should be the springboard for your post that week.

We'll be taking care of the details soon (which I hope will include a cute little button!), but we did want to give you time to order your book. You might be able to find it at your local Christian bookstore, but you can also order through through the Revive Our Hearts website or you can click on the title above to order it from Amazon.

What do you say...are you ready to seek Him this summer?








5 comments:

His Girl said...

Alright, I posted! Making a button this exact minute!

Brook said...

I would love to join you. I'm off to order a book!

care-in said...

Came here from hisgirl. This is such a great thing you two are doing. I just ordered my book...crossing my fingers it will get here in time!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I LOVE Nancy Leigh DeMoss! :-)

I'm currently reading: Brokenness...Surrender...Holiness..and I'm hoping to begin Seeking Him as soon as I wrap up this book!!

I'll be stopping by....

Leah said...

I'm in! Book should be here this week. =)