November 2, 2010

Thankful

My attempts to find margin have fallen flat lately. As a result, today I find myself weary. It's a heaviness that has crept into my bones and seems perfectly content to reside there.

Today I am thankful that October, with all its comings and goings and excess commitments, is behind me. I am thankful that the weekends of this month are free from excess.

I'm also grateful for opportunities and reminders to be thankful. I truly have so much to be thankful for.







http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html



3 comments:

Carrie said...

Amen to that!

(BTW, some of your past - recent past - posts HAVEN'T had comments even though you remarked that you had opened them again. I meant to e-mail you and kept forgetting! Anyway...I found the comment box!)

In answer to your other question - no, haven't picked the next book. Will let you know when I do!

Sue said...

I agree...Amen to that! I am so thankful October is over. Don't get me wrong, I love the weather change, but I dislike all the spooky commercials, TV shows, etc. Now it's time to look forward to Thanksgiving and the holidays. Hello November! So glad you are here!

Trisha said...

Time to take a breath is always a gift!