July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week, I am particularly thankful for:

~The wonderful group of college women in my church family. They are beautiful inside and out, and I've thoroughly enjoyed leading them in Bible study and just hanging out with them.

~Garden bounty and the local farmer's market. Preserving it all requires quite a bit of work, but I know we'll be enjoying it for months to come.

~Air conditioning.  Temperatures here are expected to reach triple digits this week.

~Extended periods of feeling better.  I'm still not 100%, but I have hope that I will be.

3 comments:

Persis said...

Glad you're on the mend, Melissa. And stay cool. Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse than today. :(

Anonymous said...

I am thanking God for air conditioning with you! :)

Nikole Hahn said...

"The wonderful group of college women in my church family. They are beautiful inside and out, and I've thoroughly enjoyed leading them in Bible study and just hanging out with them."

Can you be specific and send me a 750-post about that experience? I'd love to have you guest post for my Friday column, The Chronicles of Church Fellowship. Let me know.