April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Giving the Lord praise for:

~His comfort, as I still mourn losing Mama

~His mercy

~His provision

~my dad, who is a master at fixing cars

~The Book of Hosea
  
And I will have mercy on No Mercy,
and I will say to Not My People, ‘You are my people’;
and he shall say, ‘You are my God.’” - Hosea 2:23



~my dear husband, who loves me unconditionally

~spring rains

~a friend's successful surgery

~winning (in the same week!) a book from Persis and a CD from Jessalyn

~a new bookclub

~books that make me think

~music that makes me smile

~movies that open my eyes and  touch my heart

~wise words from a dear friend 

(Banner HT: Hollie)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Great list! I'm thankful for & looking forward to the book club at Desiring Virtue too :) Love you!

Carrie said...

That was a fun list to read (and click) through.

I like your music which makes you smile. =)

My pastor just recently preached through Hosea. Left quite an impression!

Persis said...

Wonder list, Melissa. Praying for the Lord's comfort for you. I hope you enjoy Trueman's book, too.